Monday, November 24, 2014

Las tres mosqueteras en el museo de sorolla


Eloise:

I love this painting Sorolla their children. This shows that he placed great importance on family and loved his children very much. I like the contrast of bold red dresses and white shirt for children against black background. The large size of the canvas is also impressive. This painting is in the first room of the museum and is oil painting on canvas.

Ashleigh:

I like la pintura de la mujer en la playa. Ella esta llevando un vestido azul y blanco con un sombrero en frente del mar y ella tiene una paragua. A mi me gusta esta pintura por es un escena muy tranquila y bonita. Buqsue este en la tercera aula del museo antes de las escaleras. Es un obra oleo sobre lienzo y es un estilo muy típico de Sorolla.

Maddy :

My favorite painting is one of two girls on the beach with white dresses and big hats to cover their faces. They too have white umbrella. They are in the sand of the beach and the ocean is very close to them. The colors are neutral as blue, white, tan, and a bit of brown and green. The painting is in the third room of the museum and is hanging on a large wall. Also the painting is oil on canvas and is a large painting. I like this painting because I think it's a typical Sorolla painting and the colors are very interesting and good to see.










No comments:

Post a Comment